I hope our progress inspires you to complete your hobby ambitions.
- Have a fully painted Apocalypse size Tyranid army by March/April, including an Overlord Swarm.
- Buy, build and paint an Irish Warband Saga army for Heathen Banner in September.
- Buy, build and Paint at least 2200 points of Ogre Kingdoms ready for Raze and Ruin.
- Paint up and play a group game of Zombiecide.
- Paint my Dreadball team and learn how to play!
- Fill in the rest of the year slowly getting through my 9k of Blood Angels, and if I'm lucky start a 1k sons army by the end of the year!
- Plus a few All scars specific ones...
- Play Gary Walker!
- Play Andrew B Neary! (And not get tabled)
- Not finish last in the league.
My Warband has now been purchased, in plenty of time for September, thanks to Alasdhair.
Zombicide group game and painting has been a complete fail so far, as has Dreadball.
This year has been all killer and no filler, so the Blood Angels haven't been touched.
I've played Gary, multiple times now. Read our latest battle report here.
Andrew we still have a game to sort out, when you've finished playing dentist!
I haven't finished last in the league yet!
- Paint 2500pts of Warriors of Chaos for Raze and Ruin.
- Finish off my Scots, Vikings and Jomsvikings for Saga.
- Make Heathen Banner twice as good as last year.
- Get through at least 40 more Chaos Space Marines.
- Put some paint onto my Eldar
I have ordered a whole load of models to restart my Saga warbands, and that should be arriving within the next week or so.
My Eldar have seen some paint, and will be losing it soon, but I have some cool ideas for getting started on them.
In the planning stages for Heathen Banner, and it's looking like it will be another success
Haven't touched any Chaos Marines, and don't plan to for a while. Still enjoying the break from painting them!
- Construct and paint two Storm Eagle.
- Construct and paint a Fortress of Redemption.
- Paint a Sons of Horus Kill Team
Progress Report in Pictures:
Got together a load of my unused units/second hand marines and painted up a new chapter - now for a new project - Space wolves inbound.
Well I left it close but in my final game of 6e I got my my win in the 2nd round of the 2014 tournament - read the battle report. Now to keep a better record heading into 7e.