- Have a fully painted Apocalypse size Tyranid army by March/April, including an Overlord Swarm.
- Buy, build and paint an Irish Warband Saga army for Heathen Banner in September.
- Buy, build and Paint at least 2200 points of Ogre Kingdoms ready for Raze and Ruin.
- Paint up and play a group game of Zombiecide.
- Paint my Dreadball team and learn how to play!
- Fill in the rest of the year slowly getting through my 9k of Blood Angels, and if I'm lucky start a 1k sons army by the end of the year!
- Plus a few All scars specific ones...
- Play Gary Walker!
- Play Andrew B Neary! (And not get tabled)
- Not finish last in the league.
- Construct and paint two Storm Eagle.
- Construct and paint a Fortress of Redemption.
- Paint a Sons of Horus Kill Team
- Visit Warhammer World
- Play the Chapter Divided Weekend Campaign.
My win ratio at the moment is ridiculous! I hope to loose a few games so that the other members don't throttle me!
Actual, genuine ambition: get into power lifting and get some serious muscle. (And dress up as Superman! - According to Christain)
- Paint 2500pts of Warriors of Chaos for Raze and Ruin.
- Finish off my Scots, Vikings and Jomsvikings for Saga.
- Make Heathen Banner twice as good as last year.
- Get through at least 40 more Chaos Space Marines.
- Put some paint onto my Eldar
To bring his Daemons out of the Warp by Easter.
Finish, almost there, my WW2 Bolt Action army. Pervert several members of Squigs to play BA in addition to 40k - looking good so far. Have a fighty 40k army anything but Tyrannids. Finnish my IG detachment for 40k. Finish my Second 100 man WHFB Night Goblin deathstar.
Gaming Resolutions - I want to play a game with every single model I have!
To keep improving my tabletop results, hopefully leading to wins, and to continue getting my legion painted up.
To actually paint the vast amount of stuff I own. It's just a matter of figuring out where to start.
To avenge my losses to Jons Tau and Garys Dark Angels.
I aim to evolve my playing skill so as to be a fun and even match up for the Tyrants in Warmahordes through extensive scenario play (tldr - stop sucking so bad at Hordes.